Our business is a working Ranch complete with mud and manure!
For your dog!
- Always dress in layers
- Always keep rain gear in the car
- Always wear closed toe shoes around livestock (no sandals, flip flops, or slides)
- Bring a chair to sit in
- Snacks and drinks for you and the dog
- Children may attend but they must be under control at all times
- A snug fitting collar that won't come off if the dog pulls back .
- A lead that allows you to control your dog as dogs must be on lead and under control unless in the arena doing a lesson.
- Dogs get wet and dirty herding so towels-both cloth and paper.
- Crate or blanket to keep the car clean on the ride home.
- Poop bags
- Water and a dish (we provide water )
What to Wear?
For Cold Weather
- Long underwear
- Insulated Boots
- Hats and gloves
- Wool socks
For Warm Weather
- Sun screen
- Hat & Clothing provides sun protection.
- Avoid shorts above mid-thigh